Newsagency Could Value Add
Newsagency located in busy boutique shopping centre, large Coles supermarket and other speciality shops.
Plenty of parking and busy main road exposure.
Agent for Australia Post parcels, letters, bill paying etc. also agent for dry cleaning and Opal Cards.
Turnover $400,000 including $84,000 in Lottery commissions.
Established 15 years with current owner 5 years.
Very busy shopping centre, could value add gifts etc.
No deliveries required, shop sales only.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $90,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 368
Region: Gosford City Area
Turnover: Approx $400k
Years Established: 15 years, current owner 5 years
Lease Terms: 4 ½ years
Lettable Area: 82m2
SAV: Approx $35,000
Permanent Staff: Vendor
Casual Staff: 3 casuals
Plant Description: Shelves, racks, cash registers, Konica copier and 1 lottery terminal
Hours Weekday: 6am to 6pm
Hours Weekend: 6am to 6pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $4500
Car Spaces: 0
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.