Just Reduced for Express Sale! Motivated Vendor!
Award winning absolute waterfront licensed Restaurant/Function Centre specialising in A La Carte and brilliant wedding and corporate events.
Panoramic water views, established 28 years current owner 17 years.
Catering to locals, weekenders, tourists and regulars mainly of an extremely high income demographic.
Consistent turnover in the region $855,000 p.a. (Tax Figures) with adjusted nett to owners approx. $268,000 per annum.
October to March: Thursday to Sunday, lunch and dinner. April to September: Thursday to Sunday lunch. Thursday to Saturday dinner. i.e. 4 lunch and 3 dinners.
July/August: closed for 5 weeks.
Seats 70 or 90 canape style.
Average wedding spend $7,000 to $10,000 with approx. 20 plus weddings per annum.
Kitchen has undergone complete renovation, well maintained equipment and coolroom.
Top staff in place.
Great website and social media.
Huge opportunity to increase trading hours and days and increase wedding and corporate marketing.
Highly profitable lifestyle business.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $295,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 377
Region: Absolute Waterfront Exclusive Upmarket Location
Turnover: Approx $855,000 pa with Adj Nett $268k
Adjusted Net: Approx $268k pa
Years Established: 28 years, current owner 17 years
Lease Terms: 3 year plus 5 year option
Lettable Area: 200m2 plus 120m2 storage
SAV: Approx $10,000
Permanent Staff: Vendors, 1 Sous Chef, 1 Chef de Partie, I Front House
Casual Staff: 4 casuals as required plus 1 kitchen hand
Plant Description: List to Follow
Hours Weekday: Please refer to Business Summary
Hours Weekend: Please refer to Business Summary
Rent per Calendar Month: $8000
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of Parking
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.