ITALIAN RESTAURANT Brilliant Cafe Opportunity $30k + SAV
First Time Offered for Sale in 17 Years!
Brilliant location to value add Café
Huge Tourist Park across road to waterfront.
Positioned to the east, gentle ocean breeze and bright sunny location with plenty of passing foot traffic and main road location.
Owners are committed elsewhere and are motivated Vendors, reduced to $30,000 in the express sale of this business.
Long established restaurant opposite ocean reserve, consistent year long trade.
Well known for value and quality meals and the family atmosphere.
Steady local trade plus busy holiday trade due to Holiday Tourist Parks located nearby.
Seating 27 inside plus 45 in covered alfresco plus 15 uncovered.
Currently trading Wednesday to Sunday for dinner and Friday to Sunday lunch.
Could greatly increase turnover with expanded hours and motivated operator.
Good staff in place, current cuisine Italian (no pizza) but would suit most cuisines and styles.
Turnover in the region of $9,000 per week in winter to $20,000 summer period and holiday periods.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $30,000 + SAV
Business Reference #: 396
Region: Beachside Suburb
Turnover: Approx $500,000 per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $100,000 per annum
Years Established: 17 years owner operated
Lease Terms: 2 years plus 3 year option
Lettable Area: 100m2 plus covered courtyard
SAV: Approx $2,000
Permanent Staff: Chef
Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: Wed to Fri 5.30pm to Close
Friday lunch 11.30am to 3.30pm
Hours Weekend: Lunch 11.30am to 3.30pm Dinner 5.30pm to Close
Rent per Calendar Month: $4635.42
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Ample Stree Parking
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.