SEAFOOD TAKEAWAY / DINE-IN LICENSE
SEAFOOD TAKEAWAY /DINE-IN LICENSE
This extremely popular and well known business situated in premium beachside location on the Central Coast, brilliant reputation for providing quality fish & chips, fresh seafood range and fresh salads.
Fresh seafood cooked to order 90% high margin cooked and 10% approx. fresh trade.
Drink/Dine liquor license in place.
Seats 34 indoor and approx. 50 alfresco, offers modern branding and presentation, main road exposure near waterfront.
The business attracts a strong local trade as well as huge tourist and holiday maker trade.
Quality food with healthy options and exceptional customer service.
Strong social media presence and excellent reviews.
Quality, highly profitable business, would suit a purchaser looking to invest in a business that has all the systems in place and can be maintained as is or expanded with the model used in other locations.
Turnover approx. $1,100,000 with adjusted nett to owner approx. $325k per annum.
Established 6 years, hardworking loyal staff in place.
Owner works part time, 1 x full time Manager plus 6 casual/part time staff as required.
The business is fully fitted out with gas deep fryers, griddle, cold displays, fridges, freezers, ice machine and cool room. Full list on application.
Ample parking on street and council carpark.
Loading dock and 2 parking spaces at rear.
Trades 7 days 10am to 8pm.
Rent $5,470 p.c.m. exc GST Outgoings Water & Trade Waste.
Lease: 3.5 years x 3 year option
Contact Victoria on 0416 290 373
Price: $470,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 431
Region: Premium Beachside Location
Turnover: Approx $1.1m per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $325k per annum
Years Established: 6 years
Lease Terms: 3.5 years x 3 year option
SAV: Approx $10,000
Permanent Staff: 1 Fulltime Manager, Owner works part time
Casual Staff: 6 casuals as required
Plant Description: List on Application
Hours Weekday: 10am to 8pm
Hours Weekend: 10am to 8pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $5470
Car Spaces: 2
Parking Comments: Ample Parking
Outgoing Paid By: Water, Trade Waste
Category: Business – Food,Cafe,Private Sale,Seafood Cafe,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.