Restaurant Fully Licensed Prime Position
Licensed Restaurant & Cocktail Bar located in prime position in Terrigal catching the cool summer breezes surrounded by new apartment complexes and penthouses recently completed and other nearing completion.
One of the largest premium restaurants in Terrigal approx. 200m2 seating 130 plus alfresco seating if required.
Brilliant large kitchen, cocktail bar, separate smaller function room for intimate occasions, medical functions, corporate gatherings etc.
Can operate 7 days Lunch and Dinner, close to Crowne Plaza, prestigious Star of the Sea Luxury Apartments, The Palms plus other premium short stay apartments and local premium accommodation.
Current turnover in the region of $900k per annum and will grow exponentially due to the swell in residents plus increased marketing opportunities.
Premium fitout, absolutely nothing to spend just requires the right operator to take to the next level and promote bar tapas corporate weddings and major events.
Fully air-conditioned and refurbished, digital sound system computer controlled.
This Restaurant/Bar has a solid 3 by 3 lease.
Get in now for the huge spring / summer trade!
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Business Reference #: 432
Turnover: Approx $900,000
Adjusted Net: TBA
Years Established: In excess 10 years, 3 years owner operated
Lease Terms: New 3 year plus 3 year option
Lettable Area: 200m2
SAV: Approx $20,000
Permanent Staff: 3 fulltime chefs
Casual Staff: 8 casuals as required
Plant Description: List to Follow
Hours Weekday: Lunch & Dinner
Hours Weekend: Lunch & Dinner
Rent per Calendar Month: $10513.5
Car Spaces: 4
Parking Comments: Ample
Outgoing Paid By: Water Only
Category: Bars and Nightclubs,Business – Food,Featured ,Restaurant,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.