Pet Shop with Huge Growth Potential
NON FRANCHISE PET STORE
Extremely well located & established Pet Shop in busy group of shops.
Pet friendly cafe for snacks, tea, coffee, cold drinks and pet focused drinks and treats.
Selling live animals, puppies, kittens, guinea pigs, fish, rabbits and birds as well as comprehensive range of animal food products and accessories as well as reptile food.
Brilliant fitout and fish tank displays.
Large 160m2 shop with good rent. Long lease available.
Plenty of off street parking with quality well established businesses in this group of quality strong retail shops.
Turnover in the region $350k per annum with $100k nett to Vendor.
Operated by owner plus casuals as required over 6 days no Sunday.
Plenty of opportunity to value add other services.
Current contract dog groomer in place as well as dog wash and grooming services operated by Vendor.
The opportunity exists to add weekend puppy and dog training classes.
Brilliant social media program in place and email alerts to large database as shop has been established around 7 years in the local business area.
Good website in place that actively has new leads generated daily with a proven record of performance. Support for website and leads management in place. Potential to increase online offerings and sales.
Quality systems, knowledge and solid industry foundation as well as extensive POS computer system with data/client/ sales reporting, stock management, and loyalty program, and much more.
First time offered for sale in 7 years.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $165,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 433
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: Approx $350k per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $100,000 per annum
Years Established: 7 years owner operated, current location 3 years
Lease Terms: Long Lease Available
Lettable Area: 160m2
SAV: Approx $50,000
Permanent Staff: Owner
Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 9am to 5pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 9am to 4pm Sunday closed
Rent per Calendar Month: $3714
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Outgoing Paid By: Included in Rent
Category: Business,Featured ,Pet Store,Retail,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.