Solid Simple Business Simple Systems High Profits
SOLID BUSINESS BRILLIANT NETT PROFIT
Simple business with simple systems and high profits. Easy business to run and understand.
Sales and Distribution established in 10 excess 25 years specialising in quality products to bundle, protect join and terminate cables to automobile, electrical industries, communication, irrigation, hydraulics and aviation industries.
Large growth opportunity, distributes Australia wide by use of reliable courier services mostly repeat customers. Website and Social Media in place.
Quality business, current owner 11 years with consistent turnover in the region of $1.6m plus with adjusted nett to Vendor of $500k per annum.
Business to Business transactions with thousands of customers on database, low risk spread to protect market position in weak or strong national economics with historic consistent sales.
Vendor currently works approx. 30 variable hours per week, when required, stock and sales systems in place.
Currently operated from factory unit on Central Coast NSW, could be homebased and operated from double garage most areas Australia wide.
Operates Monday to Friday, closed 2 weeks over Christmas holiday period.
Small loyal well trained staff of 3 in place, 1 warehouse/office and 2 sales reps on road.
2 x 4 ½ tonne Iveco vans included in sale fully fitted out with racks and shelving plus office equipment, warehouse shelving and racking.
Offered for Sale $1.25m plus SAV (stock at valuation)
•Simple business with simple systems and high profits.
•Easy business to run and understand.
•Brilliant Nett Profit of $500k per annum
•Turnover $1.65m per annum
•Could be homebased
•Mostly Monday to Friday
•Business to Business transactions
•Brilliant growth opportunities
•Closed 2 weeks over Christmas Holidays
•Low risk spread customer base, large and diverse
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $1,25m plus SAV
Business Reference #: 436
Region: Australia Wide
Turnover: Approx $1.6m with Adj Nett $500k
Adjusted Net: Adj Nett $500k to Operator
Years Established: In excess 25 years, current owner 11 years
Lease Terms: New Lease Available
Lettable Area: 150m2
SAV: Approx $120,000
Permanent Staff: Owner 30 hours, 1 office & 2 sales reps
Plant Description: 2 x 4 ½ tonne Iveco vans included in sale fully fitted out with racks and shelving plus office equipment, warehouse shelving and racking. Office Equip & scales etc.
Hours Weekday: 8.30am to 4.30pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $1390
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: N?A
Outgoing Paid By: Included in rent
Category: Business,Distribution,Featured ,Sales and Distribution,Service Industry,Wholesale Trade,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.