Award Winning Florist & Gifts Turnover $900,000 plus
Award Winning Florist & Gifts – Turnover $900,000 plus
Long established florist and gifts situated in 2 premium locations.
Established on Central Coast NSW for in excess 40 years.
Consistent trade in excess $900k plus turnover.
Brilliant staff in place, solid database and marketing systems.
Vendor is a florist and works between both shops in a management role.
Hi-Tech temperature controlled shops to extend life of flowers and arrangements in a comfortable work environment.
Deliveries to all Central Coast and Australia wide via Interflora.
Well managed social media website and extensive database of repeat corporate and personal customers base.
This business would suit a florist or a purchaser with business skills to operate/manage and grow this solid business or use as a model to grow a network of outlets on well documented data and successful systems with 800 active accounts.
Shop 1 60m2 Rent $4,500 pcm + GST + Outgoings (approx. $520) Lease 5 years or new lease if required.
Shop 2 80m2 Rent $4,333 pcm + GST + Outgoings (approx. $400) New Lease
Call Exclusive Agent John Ramsay for Confidential inspection and memorandum.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $200,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 440
Region: 2 Premium Locations on Central Coast
Turnover: Approx $900k plus
Adjusted Net: Approx $170k
Years Established: In excess 40 years
SAV: Approx $30,000
Permanent Staff: 1 Fulltime
Casual Staff: 7 casuals as required
Plant Description: List in file
Hours Weekday: Shop 1 8am-5.30pm. Shop 2 9am-5.30pm
Hours Weekend: Saturday Shop 1 8am-4pm Shop 2 9am-4pm Sunday closed
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of Parking
Category: Business,Featured ,Online Internet Based,Retail,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.