Economical Franchise Coffee Shop
Want a Coffee Shop but don't know where to start?
Why not look at Coffee Guru?! A successful franchise with commitment to their Franchisees to succeed.
* Low Capital Entry
* Full Training Provided
* Low Franchise Fees
Coffee Guru has a currently trading store which has been operating for 6 years and has recently been refurbished.
The café is located outside a busy Coles store with consistent walk-by trade and does not have any immediate competition inside the centre.
A comprehensive induction and orientation program will be implemented at store level to assist a new franchisee to successfully run their own store both in front of and behind the scenes.
We are looking for passionate coffee enthusiasts who are willing to work in their store, provide exceptional customer service and have an understanding of business.
There is flexibility available in cakes and other product lines to give more menu choice.
Coffee Guru are focussed on bringing all their customers the freshest products, across their extensive menu options, but most importantly their coffee range.
Coffee Guru was awarded 7 medals in combination of silver and bronze medals for both our espresso and decaffeinated coffees in the Golden Bean Competition 2018.
$75,000 + Bank Guarantee – vendor finance to approved applicant.
Private Sale. Please contact Dean, Franchisor Representative, for more information on 0407 072 144 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price: $75,000 + Bank Guarantee – vendor finance to approved applicant.
Business Reference #: 445
Region: Boutique Shopping Centre
Turnover: On Request
Years Established: 6 years
Lease Terms: 7 years
Lettable Area: Approx 75m2
SAV: Approx $5,000
Casual Staff: 7 casuals
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 7.30am to 4.30pm
Hours Weekend: 8am to 3pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $5690.09
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Category: Business – Food,Cafe,Private Sale,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.