Homebased Service Industry
Personal Hygiene Products
This niche wholesale business has traded continuously for 28 years supplying consumable goods to Childcare Care Centres, Central Coast Council, privately owned & Council administered Swimming Centres and individual clientele across the Central Coast & Newcastle.
A registered NDIS provider with a number of private clients in the aged sector.
Homebased no rent to pay single garage or similar space required, this business currently operates approx. 20 flexible hours per week.
May suit semi-retired or stay at home parent or increase hours, turnover, and more marketing to take to the next level of profit.
Long term exclusive base of regular customers/clients.
Detailed Profit & Loss from accountant submitted to ATO available for serious prospective purchasers.
Turnover approx. $120,000 with adjusted nett profit approx. $52,000
Price to sell $55,000 plus SAV approx. $3,000
Private Sale – Call Greg on 0412 448 555
Price: $55,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 447
Region: Central Coast & Newcastle
Turnover: Approx $120,100
Adjusted Net: Approx $52,000
Years Established: 28 year owner operated
Lease Terms: Homebased No Rent to Pay
Lettable Area: Approx Single Garage Size Required
SAV: Approx $3-5k
Permanent Staff: Owner
Plant Description: Hi Ace Van Optional
Hours Weekday: Hours to suit
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: N/A
Category: Homebased,Private Sale,Service Industry,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.