High T/O High Profits $770k Approx
High T/O High Profits $770k Approx
Manufacture/Import/Sales & Installation
Aluminium products to the building industry specialising in balustrades, glass railings, louvers & slats, privacy screens, fencing and gates.
Established in excess 30 years current owner 23 years operating across Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter & Sydney regions.
The company generates leads from it's large database, web and online presence to enable their independent distributors to sell and service to home owners and retail customers.
The larger residential, commercial works contacts for large and small builders, schools, shopping centres, developers and architects deal direct with the company.
Brilliant highly profitable model in place with huge opportunity to value add other products to the already successful model to increase turnover and profits further if desired.
Vendor willing to assist in a transition & handover period to ensure the ongoing success of this solid business subject to negotiation between the parties.
Can be operated in 500m2 factory plus 300m2 powder coating if required.
Currently operates from factory with new lease and rent negotiable.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $950,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 448
Region: CC, N/castle Hunter & Sydney
Turnover: Approx $4m per anuum
Adjusted Net: Approx $770k per annum
Years Established: 30 years, 23 years owner operated
Lease Terms: New Lease Available & Rent Negotiable
Lettable Area: 500m2 factory + 300m2 powder coating if required.
Permanent Staff: 1 project manager, 1 sales manager, 1 factory
Casual Staff: Plus contractors
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 7am to 3.30pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Category: Building and Construction,Business,Featured ,Importing,Manufacturing,Sales and Distribution,Sales and Service,Service Industry,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.