Vending - Flexible Hours Passive Income
Vending Drink & Snack – All of Perth WA
Approx 365 snack & drink vending machines located mostly in premium high volume locations North Perth to Bunbury.
Current turnover in the region of $1m plus with the addition of recent new installations annualised in the region $1.26m turnover.
Adjusted nett profit in the region of $300k plus.
Currently managed, solid passive cashflow business with reliable staff in place, could suit work in operator to increase profits.
Currently 365 vending machines approx. 348 online and 209 fitted with “Cashless” / Tap N Go machines.
Flexible hours & days.
Huge growth potential
Expressions of Interest $1.2m plus SAV
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: EOI $1.2m plus SAV
Business Reference #: 449
Region: All of Perth WA
Turnover: Approx $1.26m with Adj Nett $300k plus
Adjusted Net: Approx $300k plus
Years Established: Approx 3 years
SAV: Approx $200 per machine
Permanent Staff: 4 fulltime
Casual Staff: 1 parttime
Plant Description: TBA
Hours Weekday: Hours & days flexible
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: N/A
Category: Business,Featured ,Homebased,Online Internet Based,Vending,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.