Solid Well Organised Business Model
Medium to Heavy Steel Fabrication – Solid Well Organised Business Model
Long established operating Monday to Friday.
Solid database of regular builder, engineers, architects and private customer works to commercial, up market architect designed homes and structured steel design and construct.
Factory approx. 750m2 plus large yard. Plenty of steel storage, parking, etc.
Extremely well equipped, 5 welding stations, cutting, assembly etc.
Brilliant well organised and tidy workshop.
Computers upgraded 12 months ago.
Closed 2 weeks over Christmas.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $690,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 450
Region: All Central Coast
Turnover: Approx $2m with adj nett $300k
Adjusted Net: Approx $300,000 per annum
Years Established: 30 years + current owner 4 years
Lease Terms: 2 years 6 months
Lettable Area: 750m2 Plus
SAV: Approx 10,000
Permanent Staff: Owner, 10 Fulltime
Casual Staff: 1 Parttime Office approx 30 hours
Plant Description: List in file
Hours Weekday: Mon to Fri 7am – 4.30pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $6333.33
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of parking
Outgoing Paid By: Included in Rent
Category: Building and Construction,Business,Fabrication,Manufacturing,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.