High End Mechanical Workshop
Mechanical Workshop specialising in high performance & tuning.
Turnover in 2019 year in the region of $500k plus.
Currently operated by 2 partners in modern well appointed high roof workshop with 2 x 2 post hoists and new equipment approx. 1 to 3 years old.
Known for services in high performance on all makes and models as well as European.
Brilliant opportunity to expand the service side of business to the existing model.
New dyno not included in sale but is available subject to negotiation.
Approx. 200m2 workshop with mezzanine.
Vendor willing to train in all aspects of the current high performance side of business to assist in smooth transition of sale.
New lease available with reasonable rent.
Trading 5 days with weekend by appointment.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $100k + SAV + New Dyno $60k if Required
Business Reference #: 451
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: Approx $500k plus per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $100,000
Years Established: 3 years current owners
Lease Terms: New Lease Available
Lettable Area: Approx 200m2
Permanent Staff: 2 partners
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 8am to 4pm
Hours Weekend: By appointment only
Rent per Calendar Month: $2375
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Ample Parking
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Category: Automotive,Business,Mechanical,Service Industry,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.