Hire & Rental - Huge Growth Potential
Portable Toilet Hire – Long established temporary toilet hire mostly to building industry.
Total of approx. 780 units with approx. 550 on hire at any one time.
Mostly prepaid, great reoccurring income.
Covers Sydney west & north, Central Coast, Newcastle areas.
Sale includes trucks, trailer and office equipment.
Approx. $950k turnover with adjusted nett in the region of $300,000 to Vendor.
Brilliant opportunity to expand into Event facility hire in addition to the current very consistent solid business.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $595,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 453
Region: CC, Sydney & Newcastle
Turnover: Approx $950k per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $300,000 per annum
Years Established: 30 years, current owner 10 years
Lease Terms: New Lease Available
Lettable Area: 2000m2 Open Shed & Office
SAV: Approx $4,000
Permanent Staff: Owner, 2 admin & 3 drivers
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 9am to 4pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $1909.08
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: N/A
Outgoing Paid By: Water Only
Category: Business,Hire and Rentals,Service Industry,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.