Interactive Touchscreen Concierge Kiosks
Primarily installed in foyers of serviced apartments to promote tourism and hospitality services.
The possibilities are endless given the machines ability to provide touch screen access and promotion for all aspects of business hospitality and tourism, transport, clubs, sport facilities for tourist information centres, apartments, motels, shopping centres, clubs and hotels.
Onboard printer capabilities.
Many of the kiosks are sited in service apartments in peak holiday areas to work in conjunction with brochure and ticketing applications.
Due to Vendor retiring the kiosk machines are offered “On Expression of Interest” sale and all reasonable offers will be considered.
The kiosks incorporate an advertising screen, infrared touchscreen, vouchers/ticket printer and A4 laser printer on attractive versatile floor mounted unit.
Can display venue access and layout, inhouse promotions, ticket and voucher printer, advertise and promote services of local and third-party businesses.
Software is capable to be converted to multi lingual services has camera and credit card facility.
80 brand new machines in cartons plus 10 used plus approx. 40 sited in serviced apartments.
Contact Exclusive Agent to discuss further.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $60k ONO
Business Reference #: 454
Region: Anywhere East Coast Australia
Years Established: 8 years Owner Operated
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: N/A
Category: Business,Hire and Rentals,Online Internet Based,Vending,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.