5 ½ day Business
Long established Laundrette located in premium beachside suburb.
Current owner 2 ½ years.
3 speed Queen commercial dryers, 1 Dexter commercial dryer and 3 Dexter commercial washing machines plus 1 Fisher & Paykel top loading domestic washing machine.
Drycleaning agent plus repairs and alterations. Linen and towel hire.
Currently operated by Owner plus 2 casuals as required.
5 ½ days per week, no Sunday.
Huge opportunity to increase turnover by increasing marketing on social media and new website etc. and expanding linen hire service and delivery.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $79,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 455
Region: Premium Beachside Suburb
Years Established: 30 years plus, current owner 2 Â½ years
Lease Terms: New Lease Available
Lettable Area: 40m2
SAV: Approx $1,000
Permanent Staff: 1 Owner
Casual Staff: 2 casuals as required
Plant Description: 3 speed Queen commercial dryers, 1 Dexter commercial dryer and 3 Dexter commercial washing machines plus 1 Fisher & Paykel top loading domestic washing machine.
Hours Weekday: 9am to 5pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 9am to 1pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $2500
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Outgoing Paid By: Included in rent
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.