Wholesale Fruit & Veg with Great Potential
5 ½ day Wholesale Fruit & Veg.
Customer base includes Schools, Clubs, Preschools, Restaurants, Cafes etc.
Established 14 years $680,000 turnover with nett profit in region of $100,000 per annum.
2 large walkin coolrooms, 2014 refrigerated 2 tonne Pantech plus Toyota Hi Ace included in sale.
176m2 factory unit with new long lease if required and reasonable rent.
Turnover and profit could be increased by including more products, organic range and gourmet foods.
Operated Monday to Saturday, markets Monday Wednesday & Friday.
Operated by husband and wife with one casual as required.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $180,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 461
Region: Close to Freeway
Turnover: Approx $680k per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $100k per annum
Years Established: 14 years owner operated
Lease Terms: 1 year plus 3 year option
Lettable Area: 176m2
SAV: Approx $10,000
Permanent Staff: Husband & Wife
Casual Staff: 1 casual as required
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 6am to 4pm
Hours Weekend: 6am to 12pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $1818.17
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: N/A
Outgoing Paid By: Included in rent
Category: Business – Food,Sales and Distribution,Wholesale Trade,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Park & Motel Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.