Pizza Pasta & Ribs Long Est Low Franchise Fee
Pizza Pasta & Ribs
Established over 20 years with current owner 10 years.
Brilliant easy systems in place with low cost set monthly franchise fee with full training.
Current turnover approx. $600,000 with nett to owners in region of $130,000 per annum.
Large kitchen twin deck conveyor, pizza oven recently rebuilt.
Mostly delivery and takeaway however also seats 50 for parties, functions and birthday celebrations and events.
Short trading hours 5pm to 9pm over 7 days.
Reliable staff in place.
Large shop with good rent.
Just listed $250,000 plus SAV (SAV approx. $3,000)
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $250,000 Plus SAV
Business Reference #: 465
Turnover: Approx $600,000 pa
Adjusted Net: Approx $130,000 pa
Years Established: In excess 20 years, current owner 10 years
Lease Terms: 4 Years Plus 5 plus 5
Lettable Area: 150m2
SAV: Approx $3,000
Permanent Staff: Owner
Casual Staff: 14 Casuals plus 5 casual drivers
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 5pm to 9pm
Hours Weekend: 5pm to 9pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $4333.33
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Outgoing Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.