Vending Non Franchise Homebased - Canberra
Canberra Long established snack & drink vending located in premium sites, clubs, pubs & large businesses.
Turnover in the region $426k with adjusted nett to operator in the region $172k.
Flexible hours and days
Suitable to operate from home base with single garage
113 vending machines on a service cycle by 1 employee but could be owner operated.
$420,000 plus SAV
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $420,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 467
Turnover: Approx $426k
Adjusted Net: Approx $172k
Years Established: 20 years
Lease Terms: Homebased
Lettable Area: Single Garage
SAV: Approx $34,200
Permanent Staff: Owner operated
Hours Weekday: 4 Days & Hours to suit
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Category: Business,Business – Food,Vending,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.