Brilliant Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Workshop
Heavy/Medium Truck Repairs
Owners retiring after 30 years
Trading 5 days and Saturday morning, current turnover $400k plus.
Vendor and 2 fulltime truck mechanics.
Workshop approx. 270m2 fully equipped with 2 workpits and 4 tonne 2 post hoist.
Works from service to transmission, motors, rego inspections and defects clearance.
Recovery vehicles included in sale.
Brilliant opportunity for a Purchaser/ New Owner to value add other services and marketing to increase turnover and profits.
Vendor will assist with smooth handover and transition.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT
Price: $95,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 479
Turnover: Approx $400k plus per annum
Adjusted Net: TBA
Years Established: 30 years Owner operated
Lease Terms: 3 years plus 3 year option
Lettable Area: 270m2
SAV: Approx $10,000
Permanent Staff: Owner plus 3 fulltime mechanics
Plant Description: List to follow
Hours Weekday: 8am to 5.30pm
Hours Weekend: Sat 8am to 12pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $3636.33
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: AMPLE PARKING
Outgoing Paid By: Included in rent
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.