EXPRESS SALE Opposite Terrigal Beach
SURF SHOP TERRIGAL
EXPRESS SALE All Offers Considered!
Opposite famous Terrigal Beach which is one of the premium beach destinations for locals and tourists with consistent year round trade.
Established 20 years plus current owner 3 years.
Fresh beach style presentation with POS Retail Manager and all the top surf wear brands including Billabong, Rip Curl, Ocean & Earth, Quicksilver, Roxy, Sea Folly, Rusty & Havaianas etc.
Checkpoint product security, CVT & alarms.
3 changerooms, storeroom and office area, mid shop counter & POS. Kitchenette and toilet facilities at rear.
Council approved Foothpath Vending available.
Currently operates as family business with Mother and Son working part time each.
Amazing opportunity with the huge residential high growth projects close to completion.
Surrounded by quality strip shops, cafes, Surf Club and other retail shops. Proposed Boardwalk from Haven to front strip of shops.
Crowne Plaza Pacific, Terrigal Pacific Coastal Retreat, Sails, The Clan and other high-quality resorts and accommodation to suit all budgets nearby.
No trade restrictions.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: EXPRESS SALE All Offers Considered
Business Reference #: 481
Region: Prime Position Opposite Terrigal Beach
Turnover: Approx $390,000 per annum
Adjusted Net: TBA
Years Established: 20 years current owner 3 years
Lease Terms: 4 years plus 5 year option
Lettable Area: 110m2
SAV: Approx $150,000
Casual Staff: Both partners work part time plus casual in peak season
Plant Description: List in file
Hours Weekday: 9am to 5pm
Hours Weekend: 9am to 5pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $9166.33
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Large multi storey council carpark nearby plus onstreet parking
Outgoing Paid By: included in rent
Category: Business,Fashion,Featured ,Retail,Tourist and Leisure Services Retail Trade,sale
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.