Powder Coating Limited Competition
Powder Coating Business established 10 years, current owner 3 years.
Large factory 1000m2 plus 33m2 mezzanine/office.
Extremely well equipped includes mechanical carousel in and out of powder coating, dipping tanks, powder coating spray guns and drying booth etc.
Modern equipment that complies to current standard.
Would suit owner operator or associated industry business currently having the need for well organised facility.
Current turnover in the region of $500k plus and adjusted nett $180k to owner operator.
Vendor will put in place an agreement of their items to be powder coated to new owner subject to agreement between the parties.
Website in place.
Plenty of parking
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT
Price: $350,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 483
Region: Industrial Estate Close to Freeway
Turnover: Approx $500,000
Adjusted Net: Approx $180,000 nett to owner operator
Years Established: 10 years current owner 3 years
Lease Terms: 2 years
Lettable Area: 1000m2 warehouse 33m2 mezzanine
SAV: Approx $50,000
Permanent Staff: 3 fulltime
Plant Description: List in file
Hours Weekday: 7.30am to 4pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $5416.67
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Outgoing Paid By: TBA
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.