Non-Franchise Vending - Homebased Lithgow NSW
Non-Franchise Vending – Homebased Lithgow NSW
47 Snack & Drink vending machines in various locations.
Approx. 2 days per week. Hours and days to suit operator.
Turnover $205,000 per annum and adjusted nett in the region of $80,000 with huge opportunity for growth for the owner operator.
Could suit operator willing to take it to the next level or semi-retired or young parent who needs to work around children and school hours.
If you want more information you MUST fill out a confidentiality form. Find the business on our website at www.ccbb.com.au and download CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
Price: $210,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 484
Region: Homebased – Lithgow
Turnover: Approx $205,000 per annum
Adjusted Net: Nett to owner $80,000
Years Established: 3 years
Lease Terms: Homebased No Rent to Pay
SAV: Approx $300 per machine & $60 coin float
Permanent Staff: Owner
Hours Weekday: Approx 2 days. Days & Hours to suit
Hours Weekend: Approx 2 days. Days & Hours to suit
Rent per Calendar Month: $0
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: N/A
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.