4 Days Monday to Thursday
On-Line Sales & Delivery of fresh produce.
Many repeat customers with prepaid orders off website featuring “Click & Deliver Service”.
2 days markets, 2 days packing & delivery Monday to Thursday.
Operated from small factory unit with large cool-room and 2014 Toyota Hilux insulated Pantech.
Huge opportunity to expand gourmet lines, prepack dinners, sauces and spices.
Currently operated by husband and wife plus 1 casual as required.
Established in excess 20 years, low stock packaging holding (approx. $1,000) as currently sells mostly fresh produce.
Opportunity knocks for the right buyer to value-add lines and increase the current consistent turnover.
Solid well established business, priced to sell.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $75,000 plus SAV
Business Reference #: 491
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: Approx $280,000
Adjusted Net: Adjusted nett approx $60,000
Years Established: In excess 20 years, current owner 3 years
Lease Terms: New lease available
Lettable Area: 85m2 plus Mezzanine
SAV: Approx $1,000
Permanent Staff: Husband & Wife
Casual Staff: 1 casual as required
Plant Description: List in file
Hours Weekday: Monday to Thursday
Rent per Calendar Month: $1271
Car Spaces: 0
Parking Comments: N/A
Outgoing Paid By: Included in rent
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.