Cafe All Reasonable Offers Considered!
All Reasonable Offers Considered!
Well positioned café located in small boutique shopping centre recently refurbished.
Currently operated by Vendor with casual staff as required. Vendor works 3 ½ to 4 days per week.
Turnover currently $600,000 per annum but could be increased with couple as work in operators to maximise turnover and profits.
Breakfast, lunch and coffee & cake. Average coffee turnover 22kg per week. Mostly light fare, coffee, milkshakes, smoothies, drinks etc.
Close to Freeway 1 hour from Sydney, close to schools.
Huge opportunity for the astute business owner.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $120,000 + SAV SAV: Approx $5,000
Business Reference #: 506
Region: Cafe in Boutique Shopping Centre
Turnover: Approx $600,000
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: Approx $100,000
Years Established: 26 years, owner operated 12 years
Permanent Staff: Owner Casual Staff: 6 casuals
Hours Weekday: 8.30am to 5.30pm Hours Weekend: Sat 8.30am to 4pm. Sun 9.30am to 3pm
Lettable Area: 100m2
Lease Terms: 3 years
Rent per Calendar Month: $11041.83 GST: exclusive
Parking Comments: Plenty of parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.