STRONG BUSINESS HIGH PROFITS
Long established shower screens, glass splashbacks, wardrobe doors and balustrades business based on Central Coast.
First time offered for sale in 16 years.
Many repeat customers/clients and quality builders on large database.
Turnover in region of $2m per annum with adjusted nett to Vendor approx. $480,000 per annum.
Brilliant reputation and top staff in place.
Simplified business model.
Plenty of forward orders and work in progress.
Works mostly on Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter and selected clients in Sydney.
Situated close to M1.
Website in place.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $650,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx. $30,000
Business Reference #: 511
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: Approx. $2m per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx. $480k plus
Plant Value: Approx. $70,000 Plant Description: List in file
Years Established: 17 years Owner operated
Permanent Staff: Owner, 1 supervisor, 4 installers & 1 painter Casual Staff: Wife works 3 days plus 1 part time admin 3 days
Hours Weekday: 7am to 4pm Hours Weekend: Saturday 9am to 12pm
Lettable Area: 250m2
Lease Terms: 2 years then new lease
Rent per Calendar Month: $3090.92 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: included in rent
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.