5 Day Cafe in Thriving Business Park
Café $200,000 plus SAV
Licensed 5 day Cafe in thriving Business Park on the Central Coast specialising in healthy & organic options.
Operating 6am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Premium fitout refurbished approx. 1 year ago
Seats 52 inside and 32 in mostly covered alfresco.
Plenty of parking.
Lifestyle business, plenty of opportunity to expand into catering and delivery if desired.
Mostly in house dining and pickup.
Current turnover approx. $10,000 per week plus and growing.
Good staff in place with Vendor working part time
Strong 5 plus 5 lease with reasonable rent
Brilliant social media presence with good reviews
FREEHOLD STRATA PROPERTY ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $200,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx $10,000
Business Reference #: 515
Region: Business Park
Turnover: Currently $10,000 per week plus!
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: Approx $120,000 Plant Description: List to follow
Years Established: 8 years owner operated
Permanent Staff: 4 Staff Casual Staff: Vendor works part time
Hours Weekday: 6am to 4pm
Lettable Area: 120m2 90m2 Shop plus Alfresco
Lease Terms: 5 year plus 5 year
Rent per Calendar Month: $3900 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: TBA
Parking Comments: Plenty of parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.