Lifestyle Change – Convenience Store / Supermarket Agnes Waters Queensland.
The Friendly Grocer established 20 years current owner 4 years.
Owner is working an average 40 hours per week wife 20 hours plus 6 casual staff as required.
Solid average turnover in the region of $2.5m with healthy nett profit to vendor.
Premises approx. 360m2, plenty of parking.
Located in beautiful Agnes Waters peaceful seaside village located between Gladstone & Bundaberg.
Comfortable stock level in the region of $120k to $160k (SAV).
Long lease 3 years plus 8 years option
Rent $11,500 pcm with Outgoings $2,917 pcm.
Private Sale – Contact Owner Wayne on firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $550,000 plys SAV SAV: Approx $120k to $160k
Business Reference #: 538
Region: AGNES WATERS
Turnover: Approx $2.5m
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: TBA
Years Established: 20 years, current owner 4 years
Permanent Staff: Owner 40 hours Casual Staff: Wife 20 hours & 6 casuals as required
Hours Weekday: 7am to 7.30pm Hours Weekend: 7am to 7.30pm
Lettable Area: 360m2
Lease Terms: 3 year plus 8 yea option
Rent per Calendar Month: $11500 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $35004 Paid By: Tenant
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.