Industrial/Commercial Fencing T/O $3m
Manufacture, Supply & Install.
Turnover in the region of $3million per annum with healthy nett profit to Vendor.
Established in excess 16 years, solid long-term work team in place consisting of 3 admin, 2 welders/fabricators and 7 installers.
Consistent year long trade. Closed over the Christmas break for 2 ½ to 3 weeks every year.
Customers include business to business, private, commercial & industrial properties, sports fields, national parks & reserves, government and semi government bodies.
Specialises in all types of metal fabrication, fencing, manufacture of custom made gates and associated works.
Large 700m2 factory with plenty of parking & external storage.
Strong solid business with plenty of opportunity to increase range, turnover & profits.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $600,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx $35,000
Business Reference #: 542
Region: Central Coast Sydney & Hunter
Turnover: Approx $3m per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $260k per annum
Plant Value: Approx $260,000 Plant Description: List in file
Years Established: 16 years owner operated
Permanent Staff: 3 admin, 2 welders/fabricators and 7 installers
Hours Weekday: 6.30am to 4pm
Lettable Area: 700m2 plus 300m2 yard space & parking
Lease Terms: 2 years plus 5 year option
Rent per Calendar Month: $5583.33 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $5000 Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.