Very Busy Upmarket Restaurant
Restaurant T/O $1.4m Plus!
Located in the premium beachside suburb on the Central Coast.
This extremely busy restaurant is on target for turnover $1.4m plus in the 2021 financial year with consistent increase in sales.
Operates 7 days lunch and dinner.
Top staff in place.
Website & established social media in place with 5 star reviews.
Exquisite presentation, fantastic functional premium fit-out with separate bar area and well equipped kitchen.
Opportunity to further increase seating.
Extremely affordable rent with seating 50 plus in & alfresco area.
First time offered for sale.
Call Exclusive Agent
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $375,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx $40,000 mostly wines
Business Reference #: 550
Region: Premium Beachside Location
Turnover: Approx $1.5m Plus
Adjusted Net: Approx $200k plus per annum
Plant Value: Approx $200,000 Plant Description: List in file
Years Established: 5 years owner operated
Permanent Staff: Manager, Head Chef & Sous Chef Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Hours Weekday: Lunch from 12pm Dinner from 5.30pm Hours Weekend: Lunch from 12pm Dinner from 5.30pm
Lettable Area: 70m2 plus Council Alfresco
Lease Terms: 2 years with 3 plus 3 option
Rent per Calendar Month: $3900 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: Landlord
Parking Comments: Council Car Park nearby
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.