Growing Industry Simple Systems
A premium Cosmetic Teeth Whitening business.
Established 6 years with exclusive rights to Gosford L.G.A.
The business has a professional salon (approx. 79m2) in a major shopping centre.
New lease available in June or could be moved to any location in Gosford LGA.
Could be an added to an existing business either beauty salon or hair.
The teeth whitening process is a simple cosmetic procedure using breakthrough technology which is painless and affordable with instantly visible results. Sessions range from 15 through to 60 minutes and this revolutionary procedure can whiten teeth up to 14 shades lighter.
This business is currently run by the one person. There is significant opportunity for growth with the option to employ a manager and/or staff. The teeth whitening procedure requires no technical skills and can be operated by junior staff.
Not a franchise but an Agency and you are provided with in depth training and marketing support.
Excellent website in place with over 4,000 clients on database and established social media pages.
Sale includes 4 x dental chairs, 4 x accelerator lights, 1 mobile light, chair & kits, various furniture items and supplies. Full list to be supplied on enquiry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an already established business with regular clientele and a strong return rate. The industry is in its early stages and there is already a strong growth in demand for the service on offer.
Private Sale please call Owner on 0432 327 131 or leave a message.
Price: $50,000 plus SAV SAV: TBA
Business Reference #: 559
Region: Major Shopping Centre or own location
Turnover: $130,000 and growing
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: $30,000 Plant Description: 4 x dental chairs, 4 x accelerator lights, 1 mobile light, chair & kits, various furniture items and supplies.
Years Established: 6 years
Permanent Staff: Owner
Hours Weekday: 9am to 5pm or your hours to suit Hours Weekend: Saturday 9am to 12pm
Lease Terms: New Lease Rent TBA
Rent per Calendar Month: $0 GST: unknown
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.