Bakery T/O $530k plus! $169k + SAV or Best Offer
MOTIVATED VENDOR MUST SELL!
No Sundays – 6 days only
Brilliant range of gourmet pies, cakes, sausage rolls, pasties assorted drinks plus tea & coffee.
Long established Bakery specialising in gourmet pies.
Turnover $530,000 per annum.
Located in prime commercial precinct close to industrial and residential with great exposure to busy main road and plenty of parking.
Large well-equipped shop with covered seating for 20.
New 5 year by 5 year lease in place.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $169k + SAV or Best Offer SAV: Approx. $10,000
Business Reference #: 562
Region: Commercial Precinct Central Coast
Turnover: Approx. $530,000 per annum
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: TBA
Years Established: 20 years, current owner 6 years
Permanent Staff: Owner plus 1 fulltime Casual Staff: 5 casuals as required
Hours Weekday: Mon to Fri 7am to 5.30pm Hours Weekend: Sat 7am to 5.30pm No Sunday
Lettable Area: Approx. 100m2 including alfresco
Lease Terms: 5 yr x 5 yr option.
Rent per Calendar Month: $5181.83 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: included in rent
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.