Specializing in Applications of Resin Flooring T/O $1.4m
Specializing applications of resin flooring for commercial and industrial application includes factories and shops, commercial kitchens, cool rooms, panel shops, hospitals, retail stores, large industrial food manufacturers etc.
Hard wearing, long lasting Industrial/Commercial flooring including non-slip and decorative.
Business has been established 30 years with current owner approx. 20 years.
All equipment included in sale to undertake specified speciality works with 2 trucks plus Ute.
Huge growth potential, 2022 sales in the region of $1.4m.
Full training provided and staff in place.
280m2 factory + 40m2 office, reasonable rent with long lease available.
Comprehensive website in place.
Sale price $300,000 + SAV (approx. $20k)
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $300,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx $20,000
Business Reference #: 595
Region: CC, Sydney & Newcastle
Turnover: Approx $1.4m
Plant Value: Approx. $200,000 Plant Description: List in file
Years Established: 30 years current owner 20 years
Permanent Staff: Owner Casual Staff: 1 P/Parttime admin & 5 Casuals as required
Hours Weekday: Hours to suit, open by appointment.
Lettable Area: 280m2 Factory + 40m2 Office
Lease Terms: 3 years + 3 year option
Rent per Calendar Month: $2916.67 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: TBA paid by tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.