Short Hours Beachfront Cafe
Absolute Beachfront Cafe with Beachfront Access
Plenty of off-street parking operating 6 days winter Tuesday to Sunday and 7 days summer with short hours 7am to 2pm.
Currently operated husband and wife with casuals as required.
Newly revovated kitchen recently installed.
Turnover in the region of $7k to $20k per week depending on season with 20kg of coffee plus per week.
Brilliant rent $1,273 p.cm. plus GST Outgoings $500 per quarter with lease 2
year plus 3 year option.
Steady local and holiday trade, plenty of opportunity to trade peak Friday and Saturday nights if desired.
Could increase exposure and turnover with website and social media.
Seats approx. 100 plus.
Menu items include breakfast, morning tea, lunch, smoothies, coffee, tea juices and light fare.
Price $55,000 plus SAV (approx. $3k)
Private Sale: Call owner on 0478 715 435
Price: $55,000 Plus SAV SAV: Approx. $3k
Business Reference #: 629
Turnover: $7k to $20k depending on season
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: Approx. $30k Plant Description: TBA
Years Established: 1 year
Permanent Staff: Husband & Wife Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Hours Weekday: Summer 7am to 2pm Winter Tuesday to Friday 7am to 2pm Hours Weekend: 7am to 2pm
Lease Terms: 2 years plus 3 year option
Rent per Calendar Month: $1273 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $2000 Paid By: Tenant
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.