Long Est Well Equipped Mechanical Workshop
Mechanical Workshop carrying out services, repairs, tyres & auto electrical when required.
2 Factory Bays approx. 180m2 & 80m2 well equipped with 4 x 2 Post Hoists, G Scan 2, Picoscope, Balance & Fitting machines etc.
Established in excess 32 years with adjusted nett profit in the region of $160,000 on turnover $640,000 plus.
Approx. 2500 customers on database, many repeat customers.
5 days long established in excess 32 years, Owner plus 2 mechanics.
Saturdays by appointment only.
Brilliant location with consistent trade.
Rent $25,440 plus GST per annum with new lease available
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $180,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx $15,000
Business Reference #: 534
Region: Berkeley Vale
Turnover: Approx $640k plus
Adjusted Net: Approx $160,000
Plant Value: Approx $60,000 Plant Description: List to follow
Years Established: In excess 32 years
Permanent Staff: Owner plus 2 mechanics
Hours Weekday: 8am to 5pm Hours Weekend: Saturdays by appointment
Lettable Area: in excess 260m2
Lease Terms: New lease available
Rent per Calendar Month: $2120 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: included in rent
Parking Comments: Ample parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.