Manufacture T/O $8.2m High Profits
Manufacture T/O $8.2m High Profits
Kitchen manufacture and install of quality custom-made high-end kitchens covering Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter and northern areas of Sydney.
Established in excess 30 years with many repeat customers and new customers to home renovation marketplace as well as selected high-end builders and architects.
Brilliant team of designers, estimators, sales, manufacturers and installers, many long-term employees as well as established team of subcontractors in place.
Ultra-modern large showroom, large manufacture facility and in house painted finishes facility to minimise lead times on each kitchen, laundry, home office workspace or entertainment BBQ area.
Top website and social media in place with outstanding reviews.
Average turnover of $8.2m with average adjusted nett profit in the region of $730,000.
A brilliant opportunity to acquire a premium long held, well organised business with a brilliant team in place.
First time offered for sale in 30 years.
Price $2.1m plus SAV (approx. $150k)
Call Exclusive Agent John Ramsay 0408 433 739
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $2.1m plus SAV (approx. $150k) SAV: Approx $150k – $200k
Business Reference #: 557
Region: Central Coast Newcastle Hunter Sydney
Turnover: Approx $8.2m per annum
Adjusted Net: Approx $730k per annum
Plant Value: TBA
Years Established: 30 years
Permanent Staff: Owner and staff
Hours Weekday: 6.30am to 3pm Factory
9am to 5pm Showroom Hours Weekend: 9am to 2pm Saturday
Lettable Area: 900m2 with 300m2 mezzanine
Lease Terms: Rent & Lease TBA
Rent per Calendar Month: $0 GST: unknown
Parking Comments: Ample parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.