Homebased Long Est Brilliant Systems Aus Wide
Just Reduced! Student Tutor Business established approx. 10 years operating NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC & SA.
Large team of tutors and part time managers in place tutoring students from schools kindergarten to year 12 face to face and online in all subjects through NDIS programs and private tutoring.
Distance education includes areas such as dance schools and tennis academies.
Owner of business has developed a computer program to manage database of students, tutors and managers and is operated from a homebased office with low overheads.
Approx. 4,000 clients on database managed by way of fully automated online system with CRM.
CRM integrated with Zapier webbooks to SMS system.
No office required, fully online business.
All tutors and managers part time.
Website in place.
Well established business with brilliant systems current owner has limited time and input due to other commitments.
Zoho invoice software fully integrated with automated payments through stripe, Paypal and Gocardless (bank and credit cards)
Currently run from Central Coast but could be run from anywhere in Australia.
First time offered for sale $100,000.
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $50,000 Just Reduced! SAV: N/A
Business Reference #: 567
Region: Homebased suited to run from anywhere in Aust
Turnover: Currently $295k per annum
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: N/A
Years Established: Approx. 9 years
Permanent Staff: Owner who has limited hours Casual Staff: 5 Part time Managers & Approx. 160 Part time Tutors
Hours Weekday: Days & hours to suit
Lease Terms: Homebased No Rent to Pay
Rent per Calendar Month: $0 GST: exempt
Parking Comments: N/A
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.