Mobile Homebased Low Overhead
MOBILE EQUIPMENT REPAIRS
Mobile equipment repairs and maintenance for material handling and access equipment including forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and tele handlers etc.
Established 6 years with regular established and repeat customer base mostly Monday to Friday other times by appointment only.
Turnover approx. $260,000 per annum with $100,000 adjusted nett profit.
Sale includes near new 2021 Toyota Dual Cab 4 x 4 with specialised service body. Specialised tools, diagnostic tools, compressor 240v with 12v convertor for remote locations.
Huge opportunity to expand range of equipment services and expand customer base.
Website and social media in place.
Would suit mechanic wanting to have more freedom and not isolated to workshop.
Sale price $120,000 plus SAV
IF YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $120,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx. $5,000
Business Reference #: 590
Region: Central Coast Hunter & Sydney
Turnover: Approx. $260k
Adjusted Net: Approx. $100k
Plant Description: Sale includes near new 2021 Toyota Dual Cab 4 x 4 with specialised service body. Specialised tools, diagnostic tools, compressor 240v with 12v convertor for remote locations.
Years Established: 6 years
Permanent Staff: Owner
Hours Weekday: Mostly Monday to Friday Hours Weekend: Appointment only
Lease Terms: Homebased No Rent to Pay!
Rent per Calendar Month: $0 GST: unknown
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.