Huge Opportunity with Long Established Cafe
Long established Cafe in prime commercial/residential location with ample parking.
Turnover in the region of $18k per week with huge opportunity to increase trading hours to evening on prime nights.
Current hours 7am to 3pm, weekends 8am to 3pm.
Possibility to add liquor licence for evening trade and small functions if required
Seats 45 inside and 20 plus outside alfresco.
Huge regular following and repeat customers and clients including business groups, medical, catering seeking unique menu items plus the old favourites, coffee, tea, smoothies, shakes, home made scones, slices and desserts. Gluten free options available.
Current owner 8 years. Reasonable rent.
Equipment upgrade over the last couple of years. Male, female & disabled amenities.
Website and Social Media in place with great reviews.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $150,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx. $5,000
Business Reference #: 617
Region: PRIME COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL AREA
Turnover: Currently $18k per week and growing
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: Approx. $60,000
Years Established: 30 + yrs, current owner 8 years
Permanent Staff: Vendor (Chef) plus cook Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Hours Weekday: 7am to 3pm Hours Weekend: 8am to 3pm
Lettable Area: 110m2 plus alfresco
Lease Terms: 2 yrs then New lease available
Rent per Calendar Month: $5000 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: included in rent
Parking Comments: Plenty Of Parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.