Mechanical Workshop 5 Days
Mechanical Workshop 5 Days
Well equipped mechanical workshop turnover circa $500k with profit to Vendors $280k.
Specializing in service, rego checks & minor mechanical repairs.
Long established with current owner 20 years.
Large workshop approx. 198m2, well equipped including small office reception.
2 x 2 post hoist, one clear floor. Easy 2 large roller door access with plenty of off-street parking enabling 4 work bays creating easy workflow.
Operated Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm no weekend trade.
Brilliant reoccurring database of regulars.
Website & social media in place with excellent reviews.
First time offered for sale in 20 years by Exclusive Agent John Ramsay 0408 433 739
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $198,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx. $10,000
Business Reference #: 628
Region: Busy Industrial Area
Turnover: Approx. $500k
Adjusted Net: Approx. $280k
Plant Value: TBA Plant Description: List in file
Years Established: 50 yrs current owner 20 years
Permanent Staff: Husband Casual Staff: Wife 9.30am to 3pm
Hours Weekday: 8am to 5pm
Lettable Area: 198m2 workshop inc small reception area
Lease Terms: Approx. 2 yrs plus 5 yr option
Rent per Calendar Month: $2738.5 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: LandLord inc water
Parking Comments: Plenty of off street parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.