Brilliant Presentation Highly Profitable
Licensed Café/Restaurant/ Function space
Sales in the region of $1m plus with nett to vendors $380 plus, highly profitable as currently operated or premium opportunity for the right experienced operator to take to the next extreme level.
Elegantly presented menu.
Fresh, creative modern cuisine, with wide range of menu choices, complimented with extensive range of fine teas, and quality coffee.
Overlooking a lush green valley, with warm welcoming ambience.
Seating approx. 80 plus comfortably, including al fresco dining, with views over a tranquil garden style setting, close to Terrigal.
Fully licenced with fine wine, beer and spirits available.
Currently operating 7am to 3pm over seven days for breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
Huge opportunity to expand premium nights Thursday, Friday and Saturday al carte dinner. Trade, corporate, medical and wedding functions plus special events to grow the business to the next level.
Well organised and trained staff including chefs, baristas and efficient front house.
Extremely affordable rent $42,000 per annum includes building outgoings.
Well equipped kitchen, barista coffee and bar, chic dining area.
Plenty of off-street parking.
Inspections by appointment only.
Sale Price $360,000 plus SAV
Contact Exclusive agent John Ramsay
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $360,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx. $7,000
Business Reference #: 624
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: Approx. $1m plus
Adjusted Net: Adj nett to Vendors $380k plus
Plant Value: Approx. $80,000
Years Established: 15 years, owner operated 7 years
Permanent Staff: Vendors plus Sous Chef, 1 apprentice and 1 short order cook. Casual Staff: 6 casuals
Hours Weekday: 7am to 3pm Hours Weekend: 7am to 3pm
Lease Terms: 5 year plus 5 year option
Rent per Calendar Month: $3500 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: Included in rent
Parking Comments: Plenty of customer parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.