Quality Kitchens & Wardrobes T/O $4m plus
Long established quality kitchens, wardrobe doors and wardrobe internals.
Sales in excess of $4m with adjusted nett in the region of $650k plus FY21-FY23 average financial years.
Large factory approx.1000m2 plus 150m2 mezzanine well equipped and organised to allow smooth workflow with solid admin and trade team in place.
Kitchen showroom with displays plus Showroom of wardrobe doors and internal displays.
Consistent work from builders, architects, owner builders and general private customers/clients.
Equipment includes 1 CNC machine to suit 3600 x 1200 sheets autoload, cutting, auto labelling and auto unload. 1 CNC machine to suit 2700 x 1200 sheets manual load, cutting and auto unload. Screw compressor, spray booth and equipment, edger, glass grinder/polisher, pallet racking, glass racking, aluminium racking, trimmers, handheld power tools, dropsaws etc. Forklift plus 10 Vans, Pantech and other Vehicles. Computers and office equipment.
Established 26 years first time offered for sale. EXCLUSIVE AGENTS
Sale price $1.5m plus SAV (approx. $200k)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $1.5m plus SAV SAV: Approx. $200k
Business Reference #: 623
Region: All of Central Coast
Turnover: Approx. $4m
Adjusted Net: Approx. $650k
Plant Value: Approx. $500k Plant Description:
Years Established: 26 years owner operated
Permanent Staff: 2 Admin, 2 Sales, 1 Factory Manager, 4 Installers, 8 Tradies & 2 Apprentices
Hours Weekday: 7.30am to 4pm
Lettable Area: Approx.1000m2 + 150m2 mezzanine
Lease Terms: New 5yr & 5yr
Rent per Calendar Month: $10833.33 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $ Paid By: Included in rent
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.