Non Franchise Homebased Vending
Homebased vending business non- franchise Central Coast/Newcastle with 34 sited snack & drink combo machines mostly Italian and US mainframe.
Established 14 years.
Machine average age 5-12 years old 24 with tap n go facilities. Sited in schools, nursing homes and quality businesses.
26 machines sited on Central Coast and 8 sited in Newcastle.
Approx. $100k in sales with adjusted net circa $40k flexible days and hours, approx. 20-24 hours per week.
Very suitable business for parents to work between school hours, semi-retired operator or other seeking supplementary income.
Expansion possibility with 4 additional unsited machines, pallet jack, racking and spare parts included in sale.
Full training provided.
$100,000 plus SAV (approx. $12k)
Private Sale Contact Owner direct 0415 396 021
Price: $100,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx. $12k
Business Reference #: 635
Region: Central Coast & Newcastle
Turnover: Approx. $100k
Adjusted Net: Aprox. $40k
Plant Value: TBA
Years Established: 14 years
Permanent Staff: Owner 20-24 hours per week
Hours Weekday: Hours & days to suit
Lease Terms: Homebased No rent to pay
Rent per Calendar Month: $0 GST: unknown
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.