Cafe Terrigal Good Rent
Located at the famous seaside suburb of Terrigal on the Central Coast of NSW approx. an hour north of Sydney being an extremely popular location and destination for holiday makers and day trippers and large local population and recurring customer base.
The vendors are selling after 6 years.
This cafe would suit an energetic operator to create a speciality boutique style cafe/restaurant having busy main frontage and prime position for busy pass by foot traffic located with a sunny eastern aspect enjoying the cool sea breezes and catches the morning winter sun.
Very reasonable rent for Terrigal approx. $60k per annum. Includes private car space for business owner in rent.
Current coffee trade approx. 30kg per week.
Opportunity knocks for growth with the right operator to capitalise on the premium location.
Seating approx. 45 in & out alfresco.
New 3yr plus 3yr lease in place.
Street parking or council carpark nearby.
$150,000 plus SAV (approx. $5k)
Contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT John Ramsay
Price: $150,000 Plus SAV SAV: Approx. $5k
Business Reference #: 636
Turnover: Approx. $500k
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: Approx. $80k
Years Established: 20 years current owner 5 years
Permanent Staff: Owners plus Chef Casual Staff: Casuals as required
Hours Weekday: 6am to 3.30pm Hours Weekend: 6.30am to 3pm
Lettable Area: 80m2 plus Storage
Lease Terms: New 3yr plus 3yr option
Rent per Calendar Month: $4513.67 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $3000 Paid By: Tenant
Parking Comments: Street Parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.