Short Hour Licenced Cafe with Coffee Sales 40kg PW
Short hour cafe from open 7am to 12 noon (currently no lunch trading).
Bar opens on Friday & Saturday afternoon/evenings 4pm – 9pm.
Ideal short hour business that provides the best of a work/play lifestyle.
Coffee speciality house that prides itself in stocking a unique range of single origin beans along side a popular well known blend (Single O).
Situated along side Ettalong Galleria/Markets and art deco Cinema Paradiso, the café/bar is located perfectly with huge main road frontage & only one block from the Palm Beach Ferry wharf – bringing in regular Palm Beach day trippers.
This hugely popular casual style cafe is fully licenced with a welcoming new bar fit-out, alfresco area seating 66 including the covered front patio area with a further 28 seats inside the cafe.
Located in one of the Peninsula’s busiest retail hubs, the business has an imaginative and unique fit out with a welcoming & relaxed appeal, free on street parking and provides a wealth of passing foot traffic.
Surrounded by many other commercial and retail businesses and set amidst a well-established tightly held residential beachside community, the business is an easy stroll (400m) to the Peninsula foreshore and beaches as well as many parks and walkways utilised by the locals and visitors alike. Lots of local mid-rise apartment construction taking place which will ensure lots of additional new "locals".
The café & bar enjoys many repeat local regular customers, Ferry day trippers & busy holiday trade. It is well known for it’s coffee along with the combination of a relaxed, yet hip atmosphere, with a simple and easily prepared in-house menu.
Selling 40kg plus of Coffee per week, along with guest roasters providing their specialty single origin coffees, this coffee destination delivers quality and variety in abundance.
Established 6 years with sales in excess of $730km per annum plus the sales from recently opened bar.
Strong social media and Instagram following of 3,387, established website and online ordering available for full range of coffee, food or retail options.
Very good loyal staff including Chef & fully trained front house.
Plenty of potential to expand the business & lunch trade if desired and take advantage of the outstanding goodwill and reputation. The straightforward systems and procedures and well organised supply chain will suit both an experienced owner operator or someone looking to start a new hospitality venture. The vendor will provide training if required to assist the buyer with a successful transition of the business.
Strong Lease 3 years with a 3 year option in place with reasonable rent for premises size.
Private Sale– Call owner direct 0417 106 300
Sale Price – $230,000 plus SAV (approx. $5k-$7k)
Price: $230,000 plus SAV (approx. $5k-$7k) SAV: Approx. $5k-$7kk
Business Reference #: 644
Region: Ettalong Beach
Turnover: May 23 to Dec 23 $448k
Adjusted Net: TBA
Plant Value: TBA Plant Description: Contact Owner
Years Established: Since 2016
Permanent Staff: Owner (4 days) 1 Barista plus 1 chef Casual Staff: 5 casuals plus 2 juniors as required
Hours Weekday: Mon to Fri 7am-12pm
Fri 4pm-9pm Hours Weekend: Sat 7am-12pm & 4pm-9pm
Lease Terms: 3yr + 3yr
Rent per Calendar Month: $5318.17 GST: exclusive
Outgoings: $1560 Paid By: Tenant
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.