Leading Auto Part Retailer Easy Operation Training Provided
Leading Auto Part Retailer
Member of a supportive group of over one hundred stores Australia wide.
Adjusted nett to owner/operator approx. $140k.
Established 30 years by current owner with strong database of repeat customers.
Approx. 200m2 retail shop, good off-street parking, huge roadstreet exposure.
Very competitive part suppliers selling oils, filters, batteries, accessories etc.
and a huge range of Spare Parts for most vehicle makes and models.
Huge opportunity to promote with new website and social media.
Suit a purchaser having an interest in cars or semi-retired mechanic, motor enthusiast or a party with retail experience in this growing retail sector.
Sale Price $150,000 plus SAV (approx. $100,000)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION SIMPLY CLICK THE CONFIDENTIALITY FORM BELOW, FILL OUT FORM & HIT SUBMIT.
Price: $150,000 plus SAV SAV: Approx. $100k
Business Reference #: 634
Region: Central Coast
Turnover: Approx. $670k
Adjusted Net: Approx. $140k
Plant Value: TBA Plant Description: List to follow
Years Established: In excess 30 years
Permanent Staff: Owner plus 1 fulltime Casual Staff: 1 parttime 3 days
Hours Weekday: 8am to 5.30 Hours Weekend: Sat 8am to 4pm Sun 8am to 3.30pm
Lettable Area: 200m2
Lease Terms: 3 years plus 3 years option
Rent per Calendar Month: $3957 GST: exclusive
Parking Comments: Ample Off Street Parking
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.