COMMERCIAL CLEANING SALES $1M PLUS ADJUSTED NETT $460K
Based in Wagga Wagga/Riverina Area this well established 25 year cleaning business has solid sales consistently at $1M plus with an adjusted nett of $460K
With the regions expanding economy, there is ample opportunity for further growth and expansion. Huge opportunity to increase current sales due to strong consistent cleaning works client enquiry
The new owners will inject fresh energy capitalising on this growth translating into additional profits. Having done next to no advertising or marketing the potential growth truly is exceptional.
With a great team of 15-20 a complete range of cleaning services are offered including residential, commercial, hospital, supermarket cleaning, carpet cleaning, floor polishing and sealing, hygiene services and graffiti removal as well as factory and retail cleans.
Over the years the operators have developed efficient systems and processes that streamline the operations, ensuring consistent service delivery and client satisfaction. These well documented processes will be provided to the new owner.
Now that the cleaning Industry is rightfully acknowledged as an essential service since Covid this makes for an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs or a husband and wife team. With a strong market presence, experienced staff and proven profitability, this business offers a solid foundation for success.
Call Owner Danny 0407 235 667
Price: $1.2m SAV: TBA
Business Reference #: 645
Region: Wagga Wagga & Riverina Area
Turnover: Approx. $1.136
Adjusted Net: Approx. $464k
Plant Value: TBA
Years Established: 25 years
Permanent Staff: Owner Casual Staff: 20-30
Hours Weekday: 7am-12pm Hours Weekend: 7am-12pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $0 GST: unknown
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.