Well established with a long history of excellent service in Industrial Bearings Sales
Are you looking for a lucrative business opportunity in the industrial market sector? We are pleased to offer for sale a well-established Bearings Sales Business that has been successfully operating for over 35 years. With a combined industry experience of over 75 years, this business is a trusted name in the bearing industry and has built a solid reputation among its clients.
The business has successfully expanded its operations to become an important wholesaler of bearings and seals to the Australian, New Zealand, and International Bearing industry. This diversified customer base provides a steady stream of revenue and growth potential for the future owner. With the right marketing strategies, opportunities exist to further penetrate these markets and increase sales and profitability.
The business currently operates from the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. The premises can be included as part of the sale, offering the potential buyer the option of acquiring the freehold property.
One of the partners wishes to remain involved in the business which will provide continuity and stability for a smooth transition period. The partner's expertise and industry knowledge will be invaluable in maintaining client relationships and driving the business forward.
This Bearings Sales Business is a rare find in the market. With its extensive industry experience, reliable supplier network, and diverse customer base, it presents a unique opportunity for a savvy investor.
•Price: $500,000 + SAV
•Freehold Property available
Contact us today to learn more about this exceptional opportunity.
Price: $500,000 plus SAV SAV: TBA
Business Reference #: 646
Region: Melbourne VIC
Plant Value: TBA
Years Established: IN EXCESS 35 YEARS
Rent per Calendar Month: $0 GST: unknown
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.