Town Planning Consultancy Business
Providing a broad range of development and property related services to owners, developers and government authorities with strategic planning and development related principles.
Established on the Central Coast of NSW for approx. 10 years in all facets of planning for private and company clients. An extensive client database is included.
Long established processes in place to streamline applications and approvals with skills and knowledge required to pass on to the next purchaser of this successful and well-respected business.
Areas of expertise include property development, development applications, project management, government liaison, developer contributions, master planning and submission writing and dealing with Local Councils from the Hunter to Sydney Regions.
Current office available with new lease January 2024 with current rent $901 p.c.m. No GST.
Website and social media in place.
Owner retiring paid ongoing training and support as required.
Sale Price: $95,000 includes Office Furniture
Private Sale call Paul on 0434 048 548
Price: $95,000 SAV: N/A
Business Reference #: 638
Region: Central Coast Hunter Sydney Regions
Turnover: Approx. $157,000
Adjusted Net: Approx. $120,000
Plant Value: Approx. $2,000
Years Established: 10 years
Permanent Staff: Owner
Hours Weekday: 9am-5pm
Rent per Calendar Month: $901 GST: exempt
Parking Comments: N/A
Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement
Confidentiality AgreementIt is agreed (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd trading as) Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers introduce you as a prospective Purchaser of the business or businesses and you are making your inquiry with a genuine interest. As a prospective Purchaser I/we agree that financial and information supplied will remain classified and used solely for the purpose of purchase of nominated business or businesses only. With supply of the information and to maintain confidentiality I/we agree:
- Information will only be distributed to partners/directors of purchasing entity and independent advisers relating to the prospective purchase.
- Originals and copies of Vendor's information, if purchase does not proceed, will either be returned to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or if copies, destroyed by appropriate method.
- I/we indemnify and keep indemnified Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers (Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd) and the business, its employees, officers and shareholders and the Vendor, its employees, officers and shareholders from all loss or damage resulting from a breech of this agreement, by me/us including the disclosure of any records and information of the business/businesses.
- For the purpose of the agreement
- Any reference to the business includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to the Vendor includes the employees or agents of the business.
- Any reference to Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers or Australian Business Brokers Pty Ltd includes employees or agents of the business.
- Financial information includes all books, accounts, financial records, knowledge, data information, know-how, engineering, technical process of manufacture or/and sale of all property rights & intellectual property.
Financial & associated material supplied by Vendor. Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers accept No responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material supplied. No warranties are given, expressed or implied by Australian Business Brokers & Central Coast Business Brokers. Please seek independent professional advice on information supplied. Please Note: All areas subject to survey. Sale prices may be subject to GST depending on sale structure, zoning & uses subject to Council and Statutory Bodies Approvals. Please seek independent advice with regard to your proposed purchase. By clicking Submit you acknowledge and agree to the above.